"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family." Anthony Brandt
Saturday, August 14, 2010
a Tale of Two Boys
We get asked a lot if Ethan looks like Elias. The jury is still out for me, but I thought I would post some side-by-side comparisons and let you all decide!
Elias: 2/6/06; Ethan: 2/19/10
Elias: 1 month; Ethan: 1 month
Elias: 3 months; Ethan: 4 months
Elias: @ Eno River Festival 2006; Ethan: @ Eno River Festival 2010
Ditto, I can tell they're related, but they don't look alike. Kind of like Sarah and me.=) And you and Christopher and your respective siblings, actually!
2 comments:
Although there are some simularities in the boys.. I don't think they look a lot of like.
Ditto, I can tell they're related, but they don't look alike. Kind of like Sarah and me.=) And you and Christopher and your respective siblings, actually!
Post a Comment