Here are some LIVE moving pictures of some happenings around the Ammon household...
Some reading...
some eating...
some train playing...
some swinging/sleeping...
some annoying (REALLY annoying)...
and my personal favorite...some singing and dancing.
PLEASE NOTE: The following video contains our oldest son singing a highly inappropriate song. Before you report us to Social Services, please note that he only knows the phrase he is singing and not any other part of the song.
3 comments:
Is this channel on cable?? or must we subscribe to Ammon TV and pay a super high premium. Loved the videos especially the last none it made TG laugh and laugh.
LOL I LOVE THESE! Thanks for posting, it makes me feel like I'm not quite so far away. How big they are both getting! I love Ethan's little face and Elias is so smart. I love getting to see your beautiful face, too!=)
I thoroughly enjoyed this!!! So did Chase! :) He and Elias would have so much fun building tracks together. Can't believe Ethan is old enough to eat real food now! He is getting so big so fast and I haven't even "met" him yet! Miss y'all so much!
Post a Comment