It's a new product called Vivanna and is a flavored smoothie that can contain a coffee shot, if you want.
Now, I know what you are thinking. Smoothies are not new. But THIS is like a healthy smoothie that tastes like a frappuccino!
Today I tried a Banana Chocolate Vivanna with a shot of expresso. Delicicious yummy-ness. And with 21 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber, I still feel full at 10am!
Here's the stats on a grande with 2% milk:
Amt Per Serving
Calories 270 ,Total Fat (g) 5, Saturated Fat (g) 2.5, Trans Fat (g) 0,Cholesterol (mg) 15,
Sodium (mg) 170, Total Carbohydrates (g) 44, Fiber (g) 6, Sugars (g) 28, Protein (g) 21
Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 20%, Iron 15%, Caffeine (mg) 15
Click on the picture to link to the Starbucks site

It will change your life!
2 comments:
So glad you posted this b/c I have been scared to try these. I've been faithful to my coffee light frapps. I didn't know about adding a shot of coffee...that makes it a million times better! I'm definitely going to try them now! Nothing like a trip to Starbucks to make your day a little brighter!
ahhh ... don't you mean eSpresso?
Post a Comment