Thursday, July 17, 2008

Elias talks!

Watch out...two posts in one month!

We finally got some video of Elias showing off his new found verbal skills and couldn't wait to share them.

The first one is totally dark because I was in his room while he was going to bed and was counting with Christopher. He can count to 20!





The next video is of Elias naming loved ones in his picture book that Grandma made last Christmas. He doesn't name everybody he loves, so sorry if you are left out! Cute all the same...he names a lot of people now, including the kids in his class at school. He points to them on the class picture. We are working on him saying his own name, but all he does now is laughs!






I also thought I'd post some "oldies but goodies." These are a couple of our favorite videos that we haven't posted as of yet. The first is Elias listening to some music (with Mommy laughing and looking pretty dorky at the end). The second one is Papa T sharing some of his basketball skills with Elias. Maybe he'll pick up some skills of his own someday!



2 comments:

Holly B said...

oh, Kristen, Elias is absolutely adorable. I can't get enough of the sweet video of him counting... his little voice is precious!!

Amanda Williams said...

I love the counting! He is too cute! I know you are so excited to hear more and more of that cute little voice!=)=)