More than likely I will be distracted by my schoolwork that will be hanging over my head. I need to make the most of the time Elias is at school! I already have an assignment posted on "Blackboard," which is the online program Duke School of Nursing uses to host these online classes I will be taking (all my classes are online). I am enrolled in two classes this semester, and in case you are curious about what a student in a Nursing and Healthcare Leadership Program studies, the names of my classes are: Population-Based Approaches to Healthcare and Organizational Theory for Integrated Health. Hopefully the knowledge that I gain from reading $247.80 worth of textbooks will help me in my current nursing role. = ) So far, my first assignment due September 3 for the Organizational Theory class is to read the first chapter and post online an introduction of myself and what I hope to learn about organizations. I can handle that! Sounds a lot like blogging...
Elias and "blankie" (who went with Elias to school) riding the Mickey Mouse bus!
"All Done!" (one of the signs Elias knows and uses to communicate his needs/wishes)
2 comments:
I can't get over at how big Elias is. He has gotten to be such a big boy. I know the first few times of dropping Elias off at school are rough. They do get better. Good luck with school we all know you will do great!
Post a Comment