Sunday, March 18, 2007

Catching Up...November to January!

Thanks to my fellow blogger, Shannon, I have figured out how to link pictures I post here with a full slideshow on Kodak Gallery. Which means you can check for new pictures of the Ammon clan without me having to send out mass emails. It's at your convenience! All you have to do is click on the picture to link to Kodak Gallery. Got it?

I thought I would go ahead and post here all the picture slideshows I have FINALLY completed. Hopefully, I will not get so far behind again! But if you've been around Elias recently, you understand why we barely have enough time to go to the bathroom, let alone sit down at the computer and download pictures! So, please enjoy these pictures of us...starting way back in November and through January. As soon as I get the time, I will upload more soon!

January


the Christmas season



early December


November

No comments: