Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blog test

This is a test to see if I can blog WITH PICTURES. This has to be user-friendly, or I won't be able to keep up with it!


Ranger Elias...my new favorite picture of my little man!




A tender moment between us on his brithday trip (Feb 07) to Beech Mtn, NC.






My favorite picture from his birthday...carrot cake cupcakes, yum!



Okay, so this turned out well! We'll see how it looks when I actually post it, but I am happy with the ease of putting pictures in. I need to figure out how to link the pictures to kodak gallery, like Shannon does...that way people can check the blog on their own for new pictures and I won't have to send out all those emails! Yeah!
Now that I have gotten started, I really want to keep it up. I haven't had a journal in years, so this will be a great way to empty my head on a regular basis. Even if no one cares to read it... = )







No comments: