Monday, September 21, 2009

a picture is worth a thousand words...

but THESE are worth a million!

BABY AMMON


Gestational age according to my last ultrasound was around 18 weeks...this baby is measuring more like 17 weeks, which changes the due date to February 24. Only time will tell...



In the picture below, the cloudy thing on the left side of the face is the placenta...


And the finale...the moment we've all been waiting for:


IT'S A BOY!

We actually got a sneek peak of this baby boy a couple of weeks ago, but I have been adjusting to the life of boys ahead of me! Elias, too, has had to adjust. He has been saying whenever we ask him what he wants that he wants "a brother AND a sister." When we had the ultrasound two weeks ago, we caught him on video saying "there's only one? No sister?" I am working on getting it uploaded. It's pretty funny! We have chosen a name, too, though we are working on the middle name. We didn't choose Elias' middle name (Everett) until a month before he was born, so we figure we have some time. And we welcome any suggestions!

Ethan ____________ Ammon

Spent my birthday weekend with my Mom and Ashley in Myrtle Beach. We shopped, hung out on the beach and ate amazing croissants dripping with honey butter at the Boundary House restaurant. I missed my boys at home, but what a treat to think only of myself for a weekend!




Way behind on picture uploading...will update when I have the summer loaded into our shutterfly site. In the meantime, check out my sister-in-law, Katie's, blog for fun pictures from out trip to VA.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

YEA!!! Love the pictures of Ethan Ammon! What a cute name!

Katie said...

Boys, Boys, we should have known when we married these Ammon men and all the cousins on the Ammon side were BOYS that they would make boys. How TG got here I have no clue. We are super excited about the addition of BOYS to both sides of the Ammon Clan. LOVE YOU!!

The Hills said...

Congratulations, you guys! I check in on your blog from time to time and was so happy to see your good news. Ethan is a wonderful name. I was going to suggest Eamon as a middle name, but that won't work with your last name! Elliot, Elihu, Emerson?