Click HERE or on the right under the "PICTURES" tab.
Here a few videos from our Florida trip to celebrate Courtney's (Christopher's cousin) graduation. We had so much fun living at the Residence Inn (fabulous hotel for kids!), hanging out at Aunt Susie's pool and eating at one of my favorite places...Mimi's Cafe! Elias and I flew down and then met up with Christopher and Carol, who rode a train down there. It was Elias' first plane ride in his memory (he had flown at 6mos to see Nana) and it was really fun for him to see all the planes and be at the airport. He was not a fan of the lines or takeoff, which I discovered unintentionally in this video. He did better on the way home, but kept saying he felt "funny" whenever he could feel the plane in motion. I hate to say it, but the boy got his looks from his Dad and his motion sickness from his Mama! He liked the shuttle bus most of all, as evidenced by this grin, despite the early hour.
On our way to Lakeland, we stopped into see my oldest friend Shannon and her little guy, Chase. It was high in quality, not quantity as we couldn't stay long. Here is a picture of our boys together. I know our Moms are screaming that we didn't take a picture with US in it, but really, this was hard enough! Shannon and I know we were there! = )

The BEST part of the whole trip...
3 comments:
So fun! I love the video of Elias during take off! Hilarious!
I love the post especially your videos how cute!! We had a GREAT time!!
Looks like the wound is healing well! That video of takeoff CRACKED me up! Elias is so funny! I miss you, friend!
Post a Comment